- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups homemade bread crumbs
- Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces using kitchen scissors.
- Whisk egg, mustard, salt, and garlic powder in bowl until smooth.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray or drizzle with butter and spread it around.
- Place all chicken pieces in egg mixture and stir well to coat.
- Using tongs take a few pieces of chicken at a time and coat with bread crumbs on all sides.
- Place on baking sheet close together but not touching.
- Bake at 415 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping chicken pieces over about halfway through.
- Serve with desired dressing or dip.