Your smoothie search is finally over! This unique recipe uses Greek yogurt and frozen orange juice to make it the best strawberry smoothie recipe EVER. Perfect as a Summer treat on a hot day!
- 1 cup Cabot Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- 2 1/2 heaping cups frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate, not thawed
- 4 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Recipe adapted from Cabot
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, breakfast smoothie