Use up those holiday leftovers with a snazzy lunch that gives this traditional meat a non-traditional spin. The turkey, cheese, and a drizzle of ranch tucked inside a fluffy tortilla make the perfect combination!
- 3/4–1 cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup small turkey pieces
- Ranch dressing
- 2 medium-sized tortillas
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Butter skillet and layer one tortilla, cheddar cheese, turkey pieces and a drizzle of ranch dressing to taste.
- Top with another tortilla and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on one side, and 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Butter skillet again if making more than one quesadilla.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey quesadilla, turkey ranch quesadilla