These chicken bundles full of creamy flavor will be your family’s new favorite dinner — or appetizer if you cut them in half!
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, milk, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and separate into 8 rectangles. Press perforations together.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one side of each rectangle. Bring other side over to cover mixture, and pinch to seal. Press with a fork if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken bundles, chicken crescent rolls