These Flaky Biscuit Pizzas come together in minutes and make a quick and easy weeknight meal. Leave them plain, or customize with your favorite toppings…..dinner does not get any easier than this!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheese
- additional toppings, if desired
- Press biscuits onto a greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Top with pizza sauce and other toppings.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza, homemade pizza