This easy chicken veggie stir-fry packs a flavorful and nutritious punch! It comes together incredibly fast, and you can switch out veggies based on preference and time of year. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3–4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, and curry powder
- onion flakes to taste
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil on medium heat until melted.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and add to pan. Sprinkle with half of the spices, and cook completely.
- When chicken is almost done, sprinkle onion flakes on top.
- Stir in zucchini and broccoli, then sprinkle with remaining spices.
- Cook another 5-7 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
Recipe adapted from Wellness Mama
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken stir fry, veggie stir fry