This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
I'm all about using cheats as a way to get dinner on the table fast. We're ALL busy, and if Pillsbury can help me out, I'm not going to feel the least bit guilty about it!
But sometimes you want a bread basket to display a little more oomph than the typical crescent roll.
Hold on tight, because we're about to get fancy…but not too fancy. We're still keeping things simple while adding a “twist” to the end result!
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Bread Twists
Step 1: Heat oven to 375. Unroll dough on cutting board and cut lengthwise into 4 strips. Then cut each strip in half making 8 shorter strips.
Step 2: Sprinkle cheddar cheese on dough and twist. Place 1″ apart on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Step 3: Brush with butter; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Step 4: Bake 9-10 min or until golden brown.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough on cutting board, cut lengthwise into 4 strips. Cut each strip lengthwise in half.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on dough and twist. Place 1″ apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 9-10 min or until golden brown.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.