This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Does anyone else shudder at the word, “homemaker”?
For some reason, hearing this dated term makes me feel like I should wear a 195o's dress, spend all day (on my knees!) cleaning, and have supper on the table at 5:27 when the husband gets home from work.
But as a self-proclaimed homemaking rebel, I prefer a more modern view.
Both my parents proved you can raise a family and still have a career. And when I married Joseph, it was important to both of us that we share the workload. That we become a team in our marriage, our home, and church ministries. This perspective has even worked it's way into our money-making ventures!
However, our schedule doesn't allow for a lot of breathing room (that's something I'm currently working on!), so we need shortcuts. Systems that fit into the pockets of our day so we don't spend every waking moment catching up on “must-do” chores.
It's also why I purchase The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle every year. (I just wish they would rename it to The Ultimate Home Management Bundle!) 😉
Join 100,000+ women committing to be homemaking rebels
Ultimate Bundles creates a LOT of different bundles, but this particular one lands on my all-time favorites list. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Over 100,000 women have picked one up since 2013 (including me!), making The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle their most popular bundle EVER.
Even better news? This year’s edition is the biggest and most valuable yet!
This Sale has Ended, But…
Sorry, friend, this bundle is no longer available! But would you like to get your name on the list to be notified when the next one becomes available? Just fill out this form, then keep reading to learn more about how amazing these bundles really are!
There are literally dozens of life-changing eBooks, online courses, printables and planners, membership sites and more, crammed into one unbelievable collection to help you:
- Find more efficient ways to make the “have-to” tasks simpler and easier
- Declutter your home (and actually keep it that way!)
- Feed your family better food, in less time, with less stress
- Be more intentional with the time you spend with your family (and for yourself!)
…all for a ridiculously low price. We're talking a whopping 98% off!
Want a peek at my top 5 picks?
Because there's so much to go through in this bundle, I've combed through all the resources to pull out the best of the best. Here's what I love the most about this year's lineup!
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider – This short, actionable course helps you establish 7 basic foundations that will make your home and life run smoother. As a result, you'll have more time and energy to focus on what you really care about! (9 video sessions | $37 value)
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life by Crystal Paine – This 4-week self-paced accountability program is designed to help you stop spinning your wheels so you can start doing less while getting more done. You'll learn how to prioritize the most important things in life! (4 video sessions | $17 value)
- Better Days: A Practical Guide to Living Brave in a Noisy World by Janica Khemlani – If you feel stuck, this book serves as your practical guide to break free from the lies holding you back, rediscover yourself, and live the extraordinary life you deserve. (291 page eBook | $17 value)
- Your Life Made Easy: The Ultimate Parent's Guide to an Organized Work Week by Brittany Wise – Through printable worksheets and real life planning, Your Life Made Easy will reduce the stress in your home with routines and maximize your time as a working parent. (107 page eBook | $19 value)
- Outfit Mastery: Walk Into the Room and Know You Look Good by JoAnn Crohn – This step-by-step video e-course will help you conquer your wardrobe, define your own style, and never agonize over “what to wear” again! (15 video sessions | $97 value)
If you purchased these five items outside the bundle, you would spend $187 (not kidding!). But for the next few days, you can get this entire list plus 124 more resources for only $29.97. It's like your own personal reference library you can refer back to again and again.
Oh, and guess what? My Brainbook Starter Package ($27 value) is part of this deal too! So if you haven't gotten your hands on that yet, you can add that to reason #47 why you can't miss this bundle.
Hmmm…What's the Catch?
If you think all this sounds a little too good to be true, there is one catch: The bundle is only available for two short days.
This deal ends Tuesday, November 6th at 11:59pm EST, which is why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer SO much for SO little—because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time!
Go HERE to see everything that's included and grab your copy before it's gone. There's a no-risk, 30-day happiness guarantee attached to your bundle, which means if you discover this digital collection is just not for you, you can put that $29.97 right back into your bank account.
The embarrassing truth about these bundles
While I do think you should absolutely take advantage of this bundle, I will be totally honest and tell you that there’s actually something I DON’T love about big digital bundles like these.
And that’s they can be too much of a good thing! There is so much information that it can become totally overwhelming. You don’t know where to start or what to focus on first, and so you find yourself spinning around in circles and unable to apply any of it.
And that’s why I wanted to create something just for you to go along with The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle that would help eliminate the overwhelm and organize the resources inside.
My Bundle Organization Guide will show you step-by-step how to store your favorite eBooks and Course access links so they are available to reference, but don’t create more digital clutter on your desktop. It will also show you how to organize these books on your Kindle so you don’t have to go through the hassle of opening and printing a bunch of PDF files.
All you have to do is, click the button below to purchase your bundle and forward your receipt to [email protected]
What to Do Next
If you want lifetime access to this digital collection and know it would really help you improve those problem areas (we ALL have them!) in your home and life, here's what I want you to do right now so you don't forget to grab your bundle before the deadline.
1. Visit the Ultimate Bundles website, take a quick look at all the amazingness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
2. You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you can download your eBooks, sign up for your Courses, and redeem your free bonus offers. Don't forget to forward your receipt to [email protected] so you receive your Bundle Organization Guide!
3. Use the Getting Started Guide included in your bundle to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less
homemaking home management journey!
Will our homes ever be completely stress-free? I wish!
However, buckling down and learning hand-picked strategies and solutions from women who've been there not only saves yourself time and stress trying to figure things out on your own, it sure does go a long way.
And you might just be amazed at the home and life you can create…even as a homemaking rebel.
How do you feel about the word “Homemaking”?
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Rest assured, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.