- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (2 cups) Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and oats.
- Drop by slightly rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes until edges are firm. Let stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove from sheets; cool on wire racks.