Stovetop mac and cheese is one of the easiest ways to recreate your favorite childhood comfort food. This recipe comes together in 15 minutes and uses just 4 ingredients, but tastes so much better than the boxed version. Your kids will love it!
- 3 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 2 cups cubed Velveeta cheese (approx 5–6 oz)
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Return to stovetop on low heat.
- While pasta is cooking, cut Velveeta cheese into cubes and set aside.
- Stir in milk and butter until melted, then add cubes of cheese, stirring about 2-3 minutes until melted.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: macaroni and cheese, quick mac and cheese