This easy key lime pie recipe uses authentic key lime juice and is super easy to make. It’s rich, full of flavor, and keeps wonderfully in the freezer. So much so, that you could have a taste of sunny Florida right in the middle of Winter!
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice, or store bought
- Graham cracker crust
- Beat together egg yolks and lime zest at high speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Gradually add the condensed milk and continue to beat until thick, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Lower the mixer speed and slowly add lime juice, mixing until just combined. Pour mixture into crust and bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F or until just set.
- Cool on a wire rack until able to handle, then refrigerate until completely cool. Freeze until needed. Decorate with whipped cream before serving.
Adapted from The Food Network
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 slices
Keywords: key lime pie, easy key lime pie