Mini appetizers are some of my favorite foods, and these Ham and Bacon Cheddar Cups are hearty enough to hit the spot. Perfect for game day snacking!
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pkgs (2 oz each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- 2 tsp honey or Dijon mustard
- 1 tube large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, ham, mayo, bacon, and mustard.
- Split biscuits into quarters, press onto bottom and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups.
- Put just under 1 tablespoon of filling mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 450 degrees F, 9-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham and bacon cups, cheesy bacon appetizer