- 2 1/2 lbs cubed peeled baking potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 bacon slices cooked & crumbled
- green onions (optional)
- Place potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes until tender.
- Drain and return potatoes to pan. Add cheese, sour cream, and milk; mash to desired consistency.
- Cook 2 min or until heated thoroughly, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining ingredients.