Dazzle your guests with cheesy garlic bread twists that look like they took hours to make, but come together in less than 20 minutes! The herb and cheese mix sprinkled on top turns every savory bite into a melt-in-your-mouth experience.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough on cutting board, cut lengthwise into 4 strips. Cut each strip lengthwise in half.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on dough and twist. Place 1″ apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 9-10 min or until golden brown.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breadsticks, garlic breadsticks