Need an easy, time-saving side dish that’s ready to serve when company arrives? This crock pot cream cheese corn takes less than 5 minutes to put together, uses only 5 ingredients, and is slow cooked to delicious creamy perfection.
- 1 package / 16oz frozen corn
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2.5 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Voila! Ready to serve. Enjoy!
- If you’d like to make it just a little more fancy, you can top it with bacon and green onions.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crock pot corn, cream cheese corn