The secret to eating more vegetables: find a recipe you actually love! This recipe for parmesan roasted vegetables is SO good (and easy!) even picky eaters will ask for seconds.
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen veggies (whatever you have on hand, but I love a broccoli-cauliflower mix!)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- garlic salt
- Clean and chop vegetables.
- Spread out on a lined baking sheet. Make sure vegetables do not overlap.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt, parmesan, and pepper to taste
- Put into oven at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes, then stir and cook 1-2 minutes more until veggies are tender and browning around the edges.
- Serve as a healthy side dish!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted vegetables, parmesan roasted vegetables