- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9″ pie dish.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Combine.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pie dish, smoothing top lightly with a spatula. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or crackers.
Stress-Free Tip: Make this dish ahead of time by mixing all ingredients and letting it sit for a few hours in the fridge before baking. Then just pop it in the oven when your guests arrive, and serve piping hot!