This hot and cheesy artichoke dip is ready to go in just 30 minutes and doubles as the perfect crowd-pleaser. Bake until bubbly and serve with crackers or a crusty bread!
- 1 14oz can marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion soup mix (or minced onion)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Drain the artichoke hearts and chop them.
- In a medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, mayo, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and onion mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly in an 8″ casserole dish, and top with Monterey Jack cheese. Then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Artichoke Dip, cheesy artichoke dip