Craving something different than the traditional chocolate and peanut butter fudge recipe? This cookies and cream version is easy to whip up and tastes deliciously sweet. Plus it makes a great DIY gift for foodies!
- 16 chocolate cream-filled cookies, broken into chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8″ square baking pan with foil, and coat with non-cooking spray.
- Place half of the broken cookies on the bottom of pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine condensed milk, butter, and chips, and stir on low heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cookies in pan, and sprinkle the rest of the cookies over top.
- Chill until hardened (about 3-4 hours or overnight)
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo fudge, cookies and cream fudge