This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
I’m so glad you found your way to this page from my Get Organized HQ session! I hope the resources below help you create the systems we talked about so you can start to manage and organize your money like a boss!
I geek out about organizing systems because they make life so much easier, they save time, and they reduce decision fatigue because you don’t have to waste brain power thinking about what you need to do (you just do it!). But even if you’re not geeky about budgeting like I am, you’ll still find the printables, blog posts, and resources below helpful.
Don’t take my word for it; start clicking around below!
Key Links on Your Journey to Financial Organization
- View Slides – Organized Finances session
- Financial Organization Printable Pack – PDF Download
- Credit Card Rewards 101 – KB Blog Post
- How to Achieve Anything on Your Bucket List – KB Blog Post
- Lauren’s Cash Envelopes Tutorial – Thinking Closet
- Everydollar Review – KB Blog Post
- Mint – Free Budgeting Software
- YNAB – Budgeting Software (34-day free trial!)
- Rize app review – KB Blog Post
- How to Organize Your Reciepts – KB Blog Post
- Evernote 101 – KB Blog Post
- LastPass – Password Vault
And if you have any questions about the session at all, don’t hesitate to send a note to [email protected]. I’m here for you!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.